skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
merrz studio art blog
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
ALSO!!
i totes got three volunteers to let me draw them [naked ;)] as my final part to this blog project. i just need to find a place to do this cause i feel like my family would find it less normal than i do... hmm... studio after school? hahaha
2 comments:
>96
April 22, 2010 at 7:28 AM
I wish I could allow you to do that.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
>96
April 22, 2010 at 7:30 AM
Free DRAW at Silvermine on Monday from 6-9 may be an option
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
▼
April
(7)
ALSO!!
musclez.
i'm loving these colors! i want to do a large scal...
i'm really enjoying working with color when drawin...
No title
No title
ideas
►
March
(4)
About Me
mary
View my complete profile
I wish I could allow you to do that.
ReplyDeleteFree DRAW at Silvermine on Monday from 6-9 may be an option
ReplyDelete